• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

COVID-19 Cancellations

Texas high school player charged with assault after attack on referee
https://sports.yahoo.com/high-school-removed-from-playoffs-after-player-attacks-referee-192549395.html

A Texas high school learned its football season is over the day after one of its defensive linemen attacked a referee during a game.

• 1 month later...

I finally made it back to Bahrain last Friday. Spent the last 8 days hanging out with my girls and firing up the grill during fantastic weather. My little one will hardly let me out of her sight. We’ve had a great time. 

The public mask mandate is still on but it’s getting more slack. Lots of chin diapers but I really don’t care. I avoid most people and keep my mask on in public. My work contract situation will probably keep me away or another month or more when I go back next Saturday but I think we’ve beaten the COVID thing 

1 minute ago, arch stanton said:

I finally made it back to Bahrain last Friday. Spent the last 8 days hanging out with my girls and firing up the grill during fantastic weather. My little one will hardly let me out of her sight. We’ve had a great time. 

The public mask mandate is still on but it’s getting more slack. Lots of chin diapers but I really don’t care. I avoid most people and keep my mask on in public. My work contract situation will probably keep me away or another month or more when I go back next Saturday but I think we’ve beaten the COVID thing 

That's great to hear, arch. 

11 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

That is great arch.  I can’t imagine being away from my family like you were forced to be

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

That is great arch.  I can’t imagine being away from my family like you were forced to be

Yeah it’s not great but at least now we have FaceTime. It doesn’t solve everything but it’s better than nothing. And I not only got paid the whole time I actually got a raise so they’re taken care of and that’s my biggest concern