Sign in to follow this  
Blarg

COVID-19 Cancellations

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

Cals, this is my thread and you don't get to shit on it so don't even try again.

Oh, there you go.

Fine, I'll make my own COVID-19 CHOLO MEMES thread. 

45 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Stanford Professor: Data Indicates We’re Severely Overreacting To Coronavirus

http://dlvr.it/RSCR0w

@Chuckster70 This post is political in nature and also not related to Coronavirus Cancelled events. Please move it to the appropriate forum.

Additional edit: Also, the comment section to that article brings up a number of significant issues with the analysis/thought process the author used - including his ignoring that the contagion factor is significantly greater than season flu.

8 minutes ago, red321 said:

@Chuckster70 This post is political in nature and also not related to Coronavirus Cancelled events. Please move it to the appropriate forum.

This my thread and I'll determine the cancellations.

source.gif

because us snowflakes must stick together

3 hours ago, red321 said:

Additional edit: Also, the comment section to that article brings up a number of significant issues with the analysis/thought process the author used - including his ignoring that the contagion factor is significantly greater than season flu.

the contagion factor will be significantly higher but ultimately the death rate isnt going to warrant the hysteria and long term damage the nation is about to suffer. 

Still unsure whether the next show I was supposed to start finishing next week is now canceled. I'm not sure how we can move media back and forth without putting people inside the facility. I have a home system but without the actual show media I can't do squat.

Newsom nuked us.