• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

COVID-19 Cancellations

36 minutes ago, Don said:

So, drunkpost: This has just been a shitshow of the last ten days or so for me. My grandmother passed away last Sunday (the 8th). She was 93 and went peacefully at home. She was an awesome woman that I was quite close to. Mainly feel bad for my 95 year old grandfather. Looks like I’ll likely have to cancel my flight out for her funeral.

Then on that Tuesday I got word that one of my best friends died randomly in his sleep at 36. I lived with this guy and his brother all through college and stayed close over the years. Just a fucking stomach punch.

Last Friday was also the one year anniversary of my father’s passing too. Just like this random wall of death and shit has hit me lately, and now apparently the country is kinda shutting down. But fuck me if I’m not engineering the shit out of stuff at work.

Sorry for your loss Don.

BTW, this is an extremely well written post for anyone, let alone someone who is intoxicated. Props on your proof reading skills.

37 minutes ago, Don said:

So, drunkpost: This has just been a shitshow of the last ten days or so for me. My grandmother passed away last Sunday (the 8th). She was 93 and went peacefully at home. She was an awesome woman that I was quite close to. Mainly feel bad for my 95 year old grandfather. Looks like I’ll likely have to cancel my flight out for her funeral.

Then on that Tuesday I got word that one of my best friends died randomly in his sleep at 36. I lived with this guy and his brother all through college and stayed close over the years. Just a fucking stomach punch.

Last Friday was also the one year anniversary of my father’s passing too. Just like this random wall of death and shit has hit me lately, and now apparently the country is kinda shutting down. But fuck me if I’m not engineering the shit out of stuff at work.

When it rains it pours. Sorry for all this that is happening to your family 

3 minutes ago, wopphil said:

Sorry for your loss Don.

BTW, this is an extremely well written post for anyone, let alone someone who is intoxicated. Props on your proof reading skills.

Being able to write well and use proper grammar were huge points of emphasis in my house growing up. Drunkenness is no excuse.

12 hours ago, wopphil said:

When your constantly inebriated, your inebriated state is just what is expected of a normal person. 

12 hours ago, wopphil said:

Plus, for the life of me, I still haven’t figured out how you get drunk of Coors Light. Nobody properly gives you credit for that. 

Seems as if you're already there, buddy.

The montly meetings for the Triumph Club have been cancelled until further notice. All future club events that included stops at restaurants or overnight stays are also cancelled until future notice. I am assuming the Woodley Park British car show on April 5th is cancelled. Hell, this is probably going to cancel a Cars & Coffee event I had on the books for June that included the Triumph Club as the featured mark. 

Anyone have launch codes for Beiging?

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

The montly meetings for the Triumph Club have been cancelled until further notice. All future club events that included stops at restaurants or overnight stays are also cancelled until future notice. I am assuming the Woodley Park British car show on April 5th is cancelled. Hell, this is probably going to cancel a Cars & Coffee event I had on the books for June that included the Triumph Club as the featured mark. 

Anyone have launch codes for Beiging?

Is the Triumph Club just a meet at the side of the freeway with a truck load of coolant and motor oil?

Sometimes.

The last two Triumph club drives resulted in three cars being damaged in accidents. A TR-3 was hit by a AAA tow truck at a stoplight on the way to Julian. Then on the News Years Day drive a TR-6 rear ended a GT-6 getting off the freeway over by Woodley park. Maybe it's better off these cars stay in garages where the worst they do is leak oil. 

Just got the word that the parks shut down is only to April 4th so The Queen's English car show is still on.