• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Some dude just ordered a $55 everything on it burger at slaters 50/50

It will last.   The Anaheim Hills one is still better.   The Lake Forest one had a wait until about 10p for dinner.   The bar is small but good.

They have weak pours at the LF one, and not that I condone drinking and driving, but that's a trap of a location to leave from.

Def have a DD if you are going to this location.  Always had one when we went to hooters there, cops just wait for DUI's there.

• 2 weeks later...

Def have a DD if you are going to this location.  Always had one when we went to hooters there, cops just wait for DUI's there.

Yes Bob.  For sure.   This is a trap just like Tijuanas was in Irvine.   Nothing like a lot at the end of a cul de sac with one way in and one way out.

The one down here has been open for over a year and the shortest I've ever had to wait was 45 minutes on a Tuesday. I have a feeling you'll be waiting a long time for it to calm down... Then again there are more restaurants spread out in Orange County. Or you may have to go in for lunch.