• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Coronavirus Impact

kevinb

18 hours ago, SoPas Angel said:

Technically, he asked for someone who serves "meat as fresh as we do." Does Wendy's get their meat delivered every day? That would surprise me, as their burgers suck. 

I like Wendy's burgers. They have coupons too which INO is against.

Coupons make me buy things I wouldn't buy otherwise. Right now, Burger King's app is including two kids meals, minus the toys, with any purchase. So that means I can simply buy a four piece chicken nuggets for $0.79 and I'll also get 2 kids meals. I have no desire to go to Burger King today but for that deal, I will.

You don't skip lines when you order through an app. All it does is allow to apply coupons or just order through your card so you don't have to do it at the drive-thru or in person or whatever you choose. Speeds things up. You simply go to the place and give them your code or name and you get your food. You still have to wait in line/your turn.