• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Coronavirus Impact

kevinb

5 hours ago, Lou said:

You eat styrofoam?

Remember styrofoam coffee cups?   They tasted a little bit like styrofoam too.   

I knew someone was going to ask about this.  But, in the spirit of helping you have your fun,  I didn't mention it in my original post.   It's my contribution towards everyone keeping their spirits up.   You're welcome!

1 hour ago, Lazorko Saves said:

Ya'll just not putting enough salt on the INO fries.  Seriously, just put more than you think you want.  Then they'll taste like you think fries should taste.

I'd prefer not to have a stroke from high sodium levels because I wanted my fries to taste less like a potato's dick.

Like I said earlier, I like the fries while they're hot. I eat them with ketchup first, within the first 5 minutes, then I eat my burger.

Unorthodox, but the timing works well for me.

Also, this eliminates fries from any to go order because they become packing peanuts before you get home. To go is burger only. (This isn't exclusive to INO).

On 3/19/2020 at 2:39 AM, halomatt said:

Why would I want a even one, "Dacona Smith"?  Hmmm...well I could use someone in charge of the finances, I suppose. And she might know how to keep my adult children working consistently around the house without a break or lunch.

There are still child labor laws in this country.

10 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

There may not be Baseball to watch in the near future, but at least I won't have to watch Rotelo commercials.

I still call Dave from Fountain Valley Auto Works on his cell everyday just because he says he wants to know stuff.

He’s not happy about the postponement of Angels baseball nor this virus.   And he likes INO French fries by the way.

Edited by PattyD22

13 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I'd prefer not to have a stroke from high sodium levels because I wanted my fries to taste less like a potato's dick.

You know I give credit to INO for developing their brand and all of that and the reality is that for the price they serve a quality hamburger.

However, I just feel that their reputation is overblown and certainly not deserving of the long traffic lines that continuously show up at each location. Other than the not-so-great french fries they serve above average burgers, shakes, etc. But is it really worth the wait for it? Not really to me, personally.

3 minutes ago, ettin said:

You know I give credit to INO for developing their brand and all of that and the reality is that for the price they serve a quality hamburger.

However, I just feel that their reputation is overblown and certainly not deserving of the long traffic lines that continuously show up at each location. Other than the not-so-great french fries they serve above average burgers, shakes, etc. But is it really worth the wait for it? Not really to me, personally.

Their burgers are fantastic, you commie

17 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

It's either that or McDonald's. 

I don't like the Big Mac, but the McDouble is my third-favorite fast food burger behind the Double-Double and Del Taco's Double Del. (Although one time I bought a fresh brioche bun at a bakery, then went to Five Guys and ordered one of their burgers wrapped in lettuce instead of their godawful sesame-seed bun, and placed it in the fresh bun. Spectacular.)