• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Coronavirus Impact

kevinb

2 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

that's my home shop as well.  usually a line into the street.  

Mine too when I lived in South Pas. I parked on Stoneman a block away and walked to avoid that parking lot. In more than 100 trips there, I think I only used the drive through twice (because it was late on a weeknight and no cars). 

On 3/20/2020 at 9:20 AM, Tank said:

What a terrible commentary on all of us that we collectively prefer McDonald’s nuclear treated fries over INOs straight-from-the-potato fries.

I don't, and I don't understand the derisive comments about INO fries. McDonald's fries used to be very good, but I'm not fond of the coating that they use now to make them crisp. Back in the day, McDonald's cut their fries fresh in the store, like what INO does now. You could watch the fries being cut through the window.

21 hours ago, Blarg said:

Someone could probably make a fortune putting in french fry stores next door to In N Out, offering multiple types of french fries with multiple toppings. 

Every time through Barstow I stop at In-N-Out for a Double Double and get fries from the Del Taco a few hundred feet away. (Not exactly what you meant, but it works.) 

7 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

Next time get your burger at Del also. Double Del>double double. 

I LOVE the Double Del Cheeseburger. (In fact, if you Google it, something I wrote about my love for it comes up second; Del Taco's website is first.)

But there are Del Tacos where I live now and no In-N-Out, so, you know...