• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ticket Exchange

It's not marketed that well. If you compare the number of buyers that know of StubHub versus Ticket Exchange, I'm going to guess it's around 5-1. The number of tickets listed on both Stubhub and Ticket Exchange for any given game is about the same. So the same supply but much less demand on TE due to lack of knowledge of it's existence.

The interesting thing is that TicketExchange for the most part is a better deal than stubhub especially when it comes to high priority games. Tickets are instant and buyer and seller fee's are lower. Just not that many people know about it. I am selling all my tickets on StubHub still and 95% so far are selling on StubHub even though I list them on TicketExchange as well.

Another reality is that StubHub is a business that is genuinely interested in making the experience as good as possible for buyer and seller. That is how they grow and make more $$. Thus you see a very good website and very good policies that protect fan's against fraud. TicketExchange on the other hand is simply an outsourced vendor by the Angels to help out Angel Season Ticket holders. They have no vested interest to make this a great experience for anyone. It's just a convenience offering and thus you won't see them ever develop the capability to compete with Stubhub for the $$$ making aspect of the business.

I have had about 3 or 4 games I have tried to sell on the Ticketmaster/Angels Ticket Exchange site.  Nothing has sold selling great seats (section 127 row f) even at face value.  [/size]

I bought tix off of TE. Perhaps you should make a post in the Ticket forum here when you list your tickets.

When I'm looking at tickets, I usually need 4-5, so 1-2 doesn't work for Moi.