• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Super Tuesday Vote

33 minutes ago, Blarg said:

If you live in LA county, what was your impression of the voting machine that took your votes, printed out your selection then fed itself back into the system to cast your vote? There was a volunteer explaining it's functions for every voter in San Dimas as they started and it seemed to go effortlessly. 

It was pretty easy to use. Someone explained the process while we were in line and once I got to the machine - it was pretty straight forward. No issues. Just a long line getting into the place.

34 minutes ago, Blarg said:

If you live in LA county, what was your impression of the voting machine that took your votes, printed out your selection then fed itself back into the system to cast your vote? There was a volunteer explaining it's functions for every voter in San Dimas as they started and it seemed to go effortlessly. 

i liked the machine, and the technology was easy to use. we were instructed to use our phones to register while waiting in line so that when we got to the machine and entered our info, all of our votes were already there (we had the option to edit them if we chose to). the voting itself was pretty quick this way.

negatives for me were that we had fewer places in which to vote, so the lines were far, far longer than what we're all accustomed to. we voted at the eagle rock mall, and while our wait was "only" 55 minutes, i have no interest in trying to wade through that again, so in november we're either voting earlier or mailing in our ballots.

this was my daughters' first year that she was eligible to vote. she voted by mail and it was fun to explain to her the different people who were running and what the different propositions were about.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

O.C. sent mail-in ballots to everyone. That's how it should be across the country.

You have to request it. I slack every election, and forget. Took me less than 5 minutes last night, and the only reason it took that long is because the lady in front of me was dropping off her mail in ballot, and freaked out when dude was about to drop it in the box. She asked for it back, so she could vote in person. 

3 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I hear this quote in my head every time San Dimas is mentioned. 

I wrote to the editor of one of the car mags, either Road & Track or Car & Driver about a comparison report and after posting my letter the editor dropped that quote. Made me laugh. 

51 minutes ago, Tank said:

we were instructed to use our phones to register while waiting in line so that when we got to the machine and entered our info, all of our votes were already there (we had the option to edit them if we chose to). the voting itself was pretty quick this way.

Did you log in with your Russian made phone?

15 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Looks like Biden did better than expected. Of course the first thing he does while addressing the crowd tonight is call his wife his sister. Dude just can’t help himself from looking senile at every turn. 

Oooh. Now dairy protestors are invading the stage. I’m sure that will change minds. 

Someone has been doing their push ups.

Image result for mrs biden angry face at protestors

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

You have to request it. I slack every election, and forget. Took me less than 5 minutes last nigh, and the only reason it took that long is because the lady in front of me was dropping off her mail in ballot, and freaked out when dude was about to drop it in the box. She asked for it back, so she could vote in person. 

Adam's wife doesn't trust the deep state.

41 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Adam's wife doesn't trust the deep state.

My wife throws her ballot away before her Mom can get a hold of it and vote con across the board (except of course all the props for "helping" teachers, police and firefighters.) You're welcome, libs.