• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Super Tuesday Vote

26 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Just voted for Biden. The turning point for me is when he called that dude fat, and challenged him to a push up contest. That's the kind of leadership I'm looking for. He has spunk.

Is "spunk" septuagenarian speak for "grit?"

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

You vote for local and state propositions not just the primaries. But if you don't care what your city is doing, who represents you on the city council or who your mayor is, then by all means don't vote.

I don't care 

Looks like Biden did better than expected. Of course the first thing he does while addressing the crowd tonight is call his wife his sister. Dude just can’t help himself from looking senile at every turn. 

Oooh. Now dairy protestors are invading the stage. I’m sure that will change minds. 

12 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Just voted for Biden. The turning point for me is when he called that dude fat, and challenged him to a push up contest. That's the kind of leadership I'm looking for. He has spunk.

I just went from a 7/10 to a 9/10 re: the respect I have for you as a man, jack 

14 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Now, that's voting harder.

If you live in LA county, what was your impression of the voting machine that took your votes, printed out your selection then fed itself back into the system to cast your vote? There was a volunteer explaining it's functions for every voter in San Dimas as they started and it seemed to go effortlessly.