• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rotation

I’ll take Heaney, Bundy, Teheran, Barria, Sandoval and Suarez - with Andriese in the mix - and still consider us contenders with this offense. 

It’s early but I’m extremely excited about the kids and think they’re going to surprise a lot of people this year. We just need Heaney, Teheran, and Bundy to make 25+ starts a piece and Ohtani back on the mound.

16 minutes ago, totdprods said:

I’ll take Heaney, Bundy, Teheran, Barria, Sandoval and Suarez - with Andriese in the mix - and still consider us contenders with this offense. 

It’s early but I’m extremely excited about the kids and think they’re going to surprise a lot of people this year. We just need Heaney, Teheran, and Bundy to make 25+ starts a piece and Ohtani back on the mound.

Sandoval and Barria are both 23. Suarez is 22. They're sooo young. Yet Andrew Heaney is still 28. Teheran is 29 and it feels like Bundy has been in the league for a decade now but he is still somehow only 27. 

11 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

Assuming there's no injury with Teheran, he can always be slotted into the five-man later on. I'd say the five man rotation right now would be Heaney, Bundy, Teheran, Sandoval, and one of Andriese, Barria, or Suarez. 

Forgot about Andriese he could be big surprise was starter for Rays in past.

Through 3/5...

• Bundy: 7.1 IP, 0.00 ERA, 1 H, 1 BB, 11 K
  • Heaney: 5 IP, 3.60 ERA, 4 H, 2 ER, 0 BB, 4 K
  • Teheran: 2 IP, 0.00 ERA, 0 H, 0 BB, 2 K
  • Andriese: 5 IP, 1.80 ERA, 6 H, 1 ER, 1 BB, 6 K
  • Suarez: 5 IP, 0.00 ERA, 1 H, 2 BB, 5 K
  • Barria: 9 IP, 0.00 ERA, 6 H, 2 BB, 5 K
  • Peters: 4.1 IP, 2.08 ERA, 6 H, 1 ER, 1 BB, 4 K
  • Sandoval: 2 IP, 0.00 ERA, 0 BB, 2 K
  • Canning: 2 IP, 0.00 ERA, 1 BB, 0 K

That’s 41.2 IP, 4 ER (0.86 ERA), 8 BB, 39 K, and only 24 hits allowed. 

Spring stats of course, but the consistency from start to start and across the staff has to be promising at this point, and perhaps an encouraging sign that health, Callaway, or something other systems are working. 

I also like that, at least every game I’ve seen thus spring, the Angels offense as worked 25-30 pitches in every first inning. Everyone has looked really comfortable at the plate.

Edited by totdprods

2 hours ago, totdprods said:

Through 3/5...

Spring stats of course, but the consistency from start to start and across the staff has to be promising at this point, and perhaps an encouraging sign that health, Callaway, or something other systems are working. 

I also like that, at least every game I’ve seen thus spring, the Angels offense as worked 25-30 pitches in every first inning. Everyone has looked really comfortable at the plate.

Thanks for the info

5 hours ago, totdprods said:

Through 3/5...

Nothing like competition bringing out excellence