• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

YouTube TV Dropping FOX Regional sports networks

We've gone through this before.  I don't want any problems watching tv, I dvr everything, and I don't want any damn drops that I always read about with subscription services.

I pay $1,200 a year to watch through my satellite with 300 channels.  I make enough money, I'm not fucking around with splitting subscriptions with my aunt, getting vpn subscriptions, and all the other hoops that 'subscriber guy' has to jump through.

52 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

We've gone through this before.  I don't want any problems watching tv, I dvr everything, and I don't want any damn drops that I always read about with subscription services.

I pay $1,200 a year to watch through my satellite with 300 channels.  I make enough money, I'm not fucking around with splitting subscriptions with my aunt, getting vpn subscriptions, and all the other hoops that 'subscriber guy' has to jump through.

I went from DirecTV to YTTV, the DVR is fine, in fact everything is great, you just don't get NFL network, and now local fox sports channels which doesn't matter for me since I have to watch via mlb.tv anyway.

With that said I told my wife when this report came out that if we still lived in So Cal we would be calling DirecTV to get them back cause 90% of my tv viewing is Angels/Ducks

1 hour ago, Angel Oracle said:

Is that after you catalogue every food in the universe that is bad for you, and take up sky diving? 

here's my work so far:

healthy foods

kale, wheat germ, ice cream, garlic bread with plenty of butter & garlic, cheese enchiladas with onions

unhealthy foods

everything else

Rumor is that Comcast, whose contract is up in June, will be the next provider to pass.  Of the streaming services, Hulu is the only one that still carries but I don’t know when their contract is up.  So far, Dish, Sling, YouTube, and Fubu dropped.  

Sinclair massively overpaid to buy the Fox RSN’s from Disney and now they are trying to collect.  They’ve added no other teams, so there is no added value.   The only one that paid is Direct/ATT but they are losing subscribers at a large clip due to rate increases.  The only reason they caved is because of the lucrative restaurant/bar contracts they have.  

In a season where the taint of the Astros is still fresh the last thing MLB needs is to lose viewers. 

46 minutes ago, Ray McKigney said:

Question for the techies. If I have an MLB TV subscription, I can't watch the Angels games until they're over. However, if I were to access MLB TV through my laptop and change my VPN location to say..the East Coast, would I be able to watch the Angels game live?

That used to work. I don't believe it does anymore, MLB implemented something to counter it.