• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Fearless Predictions

Angelsjunky

The Garbage Pail Kids, consensus favorites to win the AL West,  will finish third.     Sure, their well-deserved disrespect from fans and other teams will be a challenge.   But, what will really sink them is their aging rotation (with less high-end depth now) and perhaps some of the hitters not being quite as elite w/o the benefit of knowing which pitch is coming next.

• 1 year later...
On 2/23/2020 at 11:27 AM, ten ocho recon scout said:

It was awkward when your wife caught me coming out of the bathroom in the master bedroom, shutting the door behind me, instead of the guest bathroom in the hallway.

Im done with buffalo wings, I dont care how much I love them. Im through.

I poured out my heart and soul here using a You, Me and Dupree quote, and nobody noticed 😞

On 2/22/2020 at 12:06 PM, Inside Pitch said:

Lots of interesting predictions...  If I had to make one it's that Chris Rodriguez stays healthy the entire year and establishes himself as the Angels' best pitching prospect since Frankie made BBA's top 100 as the 10th best prospect in MLB (2003).

Nailed it....  Kinda.

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

Got a belly laugh out of me.  Kinda funny the guy I referenced was KRod.

Still hoping they pick up a Cishek, or Watson and they send him to the minors to be a SP....

Your posts on the subject earlier had me triggered. I've declined to comment on this issue since then 😂