• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Arte: "Our hope is to acquire a top starting pitcher via trade during the season"

mmc

14 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

The Angels won their first and only World Series under Disney ownership. I'd be fine with them buying back the team.

I think the main complain about Moreno is that despite having the best player in baseball year after year after year etc, he doesn't go over the top to win. He's never gone over the luxury tax and I'm not sure if he's even gotten very close to it either. He's absolutely wasted one of the best players baseball has ever seen. That's frustrating as a fan. It would have been nice for him to at least go for it all at least one season.

I'm sure the majority of Angel fans would be okay with parking going up a dollar or two and tickets going up a dollar or two if it meant the Angels actually got to the freaking playoffs and won for a change.

BS

1. Arte went over the tac threshold early in his tenure

2.  Arte has spent fir more money on personal than Disney dreamed of.  

3.  Yes 2002 was special but the previous yen was pathetic.

4 we didn't win the WS under Arte but the 2000's was one fun decade thanks to him