• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rob Manford is a coward

Chuck

I disagree.

The penalties he leveled, his reasoning, his response to the sometimes nutty backlash... has been fine. 

I listened to the entire interview and have zero problem with anything he said.   The only problem I have with MLB is that they were so lax about the replay room in the first place. 

They would not have learned most of the facts had they not offered immunity to the players. 

If they'd gone after players, they would have had a huge fight with the MLBPA.  

The response was reasonable. I would have liked to see an international signing ban, but what they did combined with stricter enforcement makes it very unlikely something similar will happen in the future. I don't think the players are getting a free pass.  The backlash has been crazy and it's not going away.  It seems to be getting to Correa.  The questions, the reaction, are going to follow a lot of these guys for a while.  Some, for the rest of their lives.  

9 hours ago, RendZone said:

He works for the owners. He has the players union ready to throw rocks at him if he takes any other action. I thought he did a good job staying out of our kitchen last season while upgrading the drug policy. 

Stop trying to equate the Skaggs situation to the Astros cheating scandal, it makes you look ridiculous and desperate. 

Skaggs was a guy that hid a drug issue from everyone, despite how much as you tried to play it up at the time he's not even the biggest drug scandal in MLB (Pirates cocaine scandal), or even the first drug related death (Alex Fernandez).  I realize constantly casting a dark cloud on the Angels and trying to annoy others is your life's greatest joy (because you've said as much), but give it a rest already... At least until Manfred or the legal system finds it was more than just a guy with a drug problem.

Seriously there may come a time for that conversation but you can stop trying now.