• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Predict Scioscia's post game comments (5/31)

''Tommy really did grind it out today with 89 pitches in 6 solid innings of work. A couple of those hits just fell exactly where they needed to. Nothing you can really do about that. Good hitters will have balls flair in for extra base hits, and that is definitely what the Houston Astros have, a good hitting lineup. Just gotta tip your cap and hope Jerome comes out strong tomorrow.''

LOL  Sometimes you face a team that is on fire at the wrong time for you. We ran into some very tough pitching, not much you can do other than tip your cap. Their starter could have been mistaken as Randy Johnson by the way he kept our hitters off balance and intimidated. Hell, I had to double check my eyesight and look at the historical calander a bit to find out where I needed to be - I could have sworn, by the way he pitched, that their closer was Rollie Fingers.

"It's a 162-game season, and there are going to be ups and downs. People have to realize that. We have had some ups lately, and we will again. People just have to be patient. As far as tonight goes, you just tip your cap to the other guys and go after 'em again tomorrow."