• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Clevinger to have knee surgery

Glen

11 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Considering Clevinger is a noted workout guy...   this is just another in a long line of narratives.

And on a slow day we’re just poking fun. I don’t believe anyone gives a rats ass about Clevinger so don’t take it serious. 

3 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I know three guys who have done this. One, an avid crossfit guy at work, tore it snowboarding. The other two did it in Jiu Jitsu....

I dont think youll ever hear of fat, non athletes having this injury. You generally have it happen while doing something athletic.

And actually, edit. 4th guy I know, whos is like an Adonis statue at the gym, tore his last year chasing someone at work.

What that above quote is talking about are regular joes in general, who might somehow have this happen to them while doing things around the house. But anyone whos doing athletics is at risk. Its how your leg is planted when your balance goes a certain way.

Chasing a guy at work? 

Please tell me he's a cop. 

1 hour ago, Lou said:

Chasing a guy at work? 

Please tell me he's a cop. 

Yeah, but obviously an out of shape one.

Kidding aside, Ill leave the specifics out. The actual reason is pretty funny... as in "how the f*ck...". But again, this dude is just a rock solid specimen. You see guys like that get injuries like that, and you start slowing down a bit.... thinking "if he got hurt, im as good as dead."

25 minutes ago, mymerlincat said:

Why is this a thread?  It's a minor injury and he's not even on our team (nor will he be)

Im not sure its minor, to be honest.

I could be confusing it with a different injury... but everyone I know that messed up theirs needed surgery, and were out for a few months 

Always funny to see buffed out dudes with their SKINNY ass legs coming back from knee injuries.

3 hours ago, mymerlincat said:

Why is this a thread?  It's a minor injury and he's not even on our team (nor will he be)

Probably the OP felt like the Indians pitching development department wasn't very good in comparison to the Angels?

Sorry Merlin, it was too easy.