• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Clevinger to have knee surgery

Glen

1 hour ago, RendZone said:

Again...do these guys actually do anything besides eating and breathing during the offseason? 

With the meniscus it could have been torn a long time ago.  It probably finished tearing when spring training ramped uo.

9 minutes ago, Stradling said:

The idea that a meniscus tear is due to being out of shape is very dumb. 

https://www.healthline.com/health/meniscus-tears

Meniscus Tear of the Knee

You can help prevent this injury by doing exercises that’ll strengthen your leg muscles and using proper techniques during contact activities or sports.

45 minutes ago, Jay said:

https://www.healthline.com/health/meniscus-tears

Meniscus Tear of the Knee

You can help prevent this injury by doing exercises that’ll strengthen your leg muscles and using proper techniques during contact activities or sports.

23 minutes ago, RendZone said:

I know three guys who have done this. One, an avid crossfit guy at work, tore it snowboarding. The other two did it in Jiu Jitsu....

I dont think youll ever hear of fat, non athletes having this injury. You generally have it happen while doing something athletic.

And actually, edit. 4th guy I know, whos is like an Adonis statue at the gym, tore his last year chasing someone at work.

What that above quote is talking about are regular joes in general, who might somehow have this happen to them while doing things around the house. But anyone whos doing athletics is at risk. Its how your leg is planted when your balance goes a certain way.

13 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I know three guys who have done this. One, an avid crossfit guy at work, tore it snowboarding. The other two did it in Jiu Jitsu....

I dont think youll ever hear of fat, non athletes having this injury. You generally have it happen while doing something athletic.

And actually, edit. 4th guy I know, whos is like an Adonis statue at the gym, tore his last year chasing someone at work.

What that above quote is talking about are regular joes in general, who might somehow have this happen to them while doing things around the house. But anyone whos doing athletics is at risk. Its how your leg is planted when your balance goes a certain way.

@RendZone?