• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anthony Rendon (6th) and Mike Trout (1st) are in MLB Network's Top 10 Players In Baseball

rafibomb

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Dodger fans on Twitter are extra salty over this 

You could have just stopped at extra salty and been good.
Im not a big national league guy, but unlike most i dont hate the Dodgers as a team, but their fans are for largely intolerable and make the team hard to support.
That having been said, if i was a better man, id put a few bucks on them to win it all this year. 

13 hours ago, rafibomb said:

Yes, the pitching is suspect but can we just enjoy the fact that we have two of the very best on our side. I can't remember the last time (if ever) that has happened to this team.

2013, they had Pujols, Hamilton and Trout all in the top 10.

Edit: Nevermind, Pujols was 14. Close enough.

4 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

I think Betts is overrated on that list.  I would take Rendon all day long over Betts, and it isn’t really even that close.

You may be right, but Betts is an incredible player. He's averaged 7.1 fWAR since he became a full time player. Given his age, he's well on his way to the HOF.

I'd definitely take Rendon right now over Betts, but that's because we have nothing else at 3rd and Adell coming up soon. Rendon is the better hitter, but Betts is the all-around better player. Honestly you could make a case for him being the 2nd best in the game, given his track record. Both Bellinger and Yelich are fantastic, but they have a much smaller track record.

8 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

I think Betts is overrated on that list.  I would take Rendon all day long over Betts, and it isn’t really even that close.

Agreed. And I think Bellinger needs to do it a few more years. Reminds me of how MLB gushed over Harper after his big year, and started with the "no offense to trout, but if im starting a team, im taking harper first."

Still, both bellinger and betts are amazing. The dodgers having both is pretty impressive.