Chuckster70

Andrew Heaney has some words for the Astros

1 hour ago, Tank said:

spikes up!

Bregman’s a punk. Can’t wait to see that dude dive. If Vegas had odds on his demise, I would seriously drop some cash on that bet. Altuve on the other hand is legitimately a decent hitter, but Bregman will be exposed. 

Teams cheated, some league wide underachieving players are talking smack, fans are buying tickets just to go boo, players are traded then not traded, drugs, death, twitter and lots of suspensions and firings. 

MLB is turning into the NFL and NBA.

10 hours ago, JocStrapling said:

If Heaney is indeed the opening day starter in Houston, he should throw the first pitch of the season behind the lead off hitter, likely Springer. This not only sends a message (for all of MLB), but no doubt both teams get warned and Verlander will probably retaliate anyway due to his ego and get an early exit...win, win! 

I hope Verlander takes a no-hitter into the 6th, and Fletcher breaks it up with a bunt.

26 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I hope Verlander takes a no-hitter into the 6th, and Fletcher breaks it up with a bunt.

and then i hope fletcher sends him a mike trout macy's hat just to rub it in.

On 2/12/2020 at 10:16 AM, yk9001 said:

I like the public shaming of these players a lot more than the threat or actual beanballs.  I don't care if they get thrown at.

The shaming/ostracizing of these assholes is much more effective.

It isn't going to be fun to be an Astro in any road city. IMO the psychological toll of an entire season of this will be just as detrimental, if not more so, than the loss of their "strategic edge".