Sign in to follow this  
Throwman91

Predict Regular Season Wins

Predict Regular Season Wins  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Predict total season wins (poll closes on March 25)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 03/26/2020 at 01:54 AM

Ayy sir! Alright the poll is extended to the end of Spring Training, I was kind of hoping to get the votes in before Spring games sway people in any way.

Stradling is my puppet master.

17 minutes ago, True Grich said:

1 win for every page of the thread titled Trade for Pederson/Stripling and others falls apart

We are at 96 wins currently.  That might be the final number thanks to @Stradling the thread killer.

I feel like you have post traumatic stress syndrome.

28 minutes ago, Throwman91 said:

I thought this was a 90ish win team before the Ohtani news but now I think we're an 85ish win team.  Oh well I already voted, call me an optimist for once.

Another hilarious opinion.  If you want us to take you serious, you are going to have to try a lot harder than this.  

Not having a frontline ace hurts the team a lot more than pure Wins Above Replacement or regular pitching wins putting more strain on the starters and even the bullpen.  It can also hurt team morale and potentially team chemistry which hurts the team overall in my opinion.  Sure Ohtani will get more at bats, but the team well benefit the most from starting pitching and not having him there until May will hurt the team without a doubt, and I estimate 4-5 wins worth. I didn't know baseball was so predictably linear for you guys, I must have overestimated some of the posters on here.  Sad.