• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

VR

Adam

That's pretty nice that they are making the expansion free.  Looks like Jurassic Park went after the money.

In any case, finished the easy mode.  My hands hurt from bumping into objects in my room.  But it was really fun.  Just need to learn how to use the different items now.  

*edit.  Just noticed the video said May 20th.  The updated date is Sept 23rd.  

Edited by gotbeer

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2021 at 11:07 AM, Chuckster70 said:

Sweet. Thrill of the Fight is coming out with a completely new, built from the ground up version 2 that will have more boxers and multiplayer. 

Can't wait to box my son and some others. 

That sounds sweet.  I've just been playing every other day as my morning workout.  My joints are all achy.  It's fun.  I think the only bad thing I can say about it is when the round/after knockdown etc.  The guy just appears in front of you.  Either you should have to move to him, or he moves to you in a better way.  

On 9/21/2021 at 1:07 PM, Chuckster70 said:

Sweet. Thrill of the Fight is coming out with a completely new, built from the ground up version 2 that will have more boxers and multiplayer. 

Can't wait to box my son and some others. 

22 hours ago, HaloMilliVanilli said:

Downloaded Thrill of the Fight yesterday.  Man Chuck, you were right.  I went a handful of rounds and worked up quite the sweat.  Was surprised.

Same. Damn, that game can really wear you down. Awesome stuff. Good call, Chuck.

20 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Finished Saints and Sinners Aftershocks.  It was kind of quick. If you guys get stuck, let me know.  There were a few quirks to it.  One was pretty maddening.

Reveal hidden contents

Still haven't really played Saints and Sinners. 

Honestly, I just got back into using the Oculus.

2 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Same. Damn, that game can really wear you down. Awesome stuff. Good call, Chuck.

On 9/24/2021 at 8:13 AM, HaloMilliVanilli said:

Downloaded Thrill of the Fight yesterday.  Man Chuck, you were right.  I went a handful of rounds and worked up quite the sweat.  Was surprised.

Heck yeah. Boxing 4-5 days a week + some lite or heavy weights, core work and a healthy diet does wonders. 

So can anyone give a recommendation.  The 4 games I have:

1. Climb 2.  Fantastic rock climbing sim.  It's what VR should be.
  2. Thrill of the Fight.  My joints hurt, but great workout
  3. Walking Dead Sinners and Saints.  Great Zombie killing game, but after you complete the tasks, just repetitive.
  4. Brink Traveller.  This one has potential.  Just released, and they have great views of places.  But so far, only one spot with a small box per location.  If they had like a dozen spots per location, it would be worth it.  For most everyone, it's a pass.

Tried the trial of SuperHot VR, and didn't like it.  

Did try beatsaber.  And it was interesting.  But it looks like only the Billie Elish or whatever her name is is the only Beatsaber you can buy.  And so far, not really digging her music, so that would be a waste.

Would Vader Immortal be worth it?  Do they have a story mode and a after you finish the story things to do mode?

Any others I should look at?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
27 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Damn, I wasn't considering vr but a golf simulator? Tempting. 

After playing it a bit.  It's crap.  

With a regular swing, I can't get the ball do anything but a push slice.  I don't push slice.  But if I do a short old man 2 foot swing.  Right down the middle 300+ yards.  

Although the short game is a lot more accurate.  

• 9 months later...