• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Name change question

It always kills me when guys on here change their names, because I always assume its some boot ass "cherry" on here dropping zingers. Then you find out its a salty veteran, and youre like "damn, thats how he knew about pubes, and hofstra".

But after the 96 pages of the pederson trade (the ole 96er), and after reading it said perhaps 50 times or more,( and giggling every time), I think Im gonna change my name to Arte pulled out. I may pronounce the out as "ohh-ut", like a Canadian (@rendzone, @CanadianHalo, a ruling?) If so, it will be Arte Pulled Uot, so you guys can call me APU like TORS, for short.

My question is, would that be a good look for me? Or is arte pulls out just a fad, and Ill look like some lame hipster once the split squads start?

(And will some wonder where i went, assume I died, and openly make fun of me on here, not knowing APU is me?)

16 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

It always kills me when guys on here change their names, because I always assume its some boot ass "cherry" on here dropping zingers. Then you find out its a salty veteran, and youre like "damn, thats how he knew about pubes, and hofstra".

But after the 96 pages of the pederson trade (the ole 96er), and after reading it said perhaps 50 times or more,( and giggling every time), I think Im gonna change my name to Arte pulled out. I may pronounce the out as "ohh-ut", like a Canadian (@rendzone, @CanadianHalo, a ruling?) If so, it will be Arte Pulled Uot, so you guys can call me APU like TORS, for short.

My question is, would that be a good look for me? Or is arte pulls out just a fad, and Ill look like some lame hipster once the split squads start?

(And will some wonder where i went, assume I died, and openly make fun of me on here, not knowing APU is me?)

Hey Apu, stop short changing me on the Squishies.

Edited by Angel Oracle

23 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

You already have the coolest name here. Don’t ever change it. Would you interested in a job up north. 

4CA3387B-AFE6-4719-8223-E4AB3F4FE0F6.jpeg

4 minutes ago, calscuf said:

TORS (APU), here’s a little secret: I am not the real calscuf.   And the man I took over for was not the real calscuf, his name was really Cummerbund.  The real calscuf has been retired for 15 years and living like a king in Patagonia.

Rest well and dream of large women 

23 minutes ago, calscuf said:

TORS (APU), here’s a little secret: I am not the real calscuf.   And the man I took over for was not the real calscuf, his name was really Cummerbund.  The real calscuf has been retired for 15 years and living like a king in Patagonia.

No one lives like a king in Patagonia.  Unless you're the king of a good percentage of some of the 15 million sheep there.  There are over 7 times more sheep than people in Patagonia.  I don't like sheep that well, that's a lot of sheep shit.

24 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Kind of like The Dread Pirate Roberts.