• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WrestleMania 37 will be held at.......

4 minutes ago, mrwicked said:

I have great memories of that old WWF from when I was a kid - Ultimate Warrior, Jake the Snake, Rowdy Rodder Piper, Mr. Perfect, Macho Man, Brutus the Barber Beefcake, LoD, Hitman, etc.
Of course the best of all time: Shockmaster.

They reference him in Spiderman Homecoming. Skip to 1:19

19 hours ago, mrwicked said:

I have great memories of that old WWF from when I was a kid - Ultimate Warrior, Jake the Snake, Rowdy Rodder Piper, Mr. Perfect, Macho Man, Brutus the Barber Beefcake, LoD, Hitman, etc.
Of course the best of all time: Shockmaster.

I think being Typhoon was just a wee bit more successful for him.  

I can imagine Sting, Bulldog, Nature Boy, Sid, Harlem Heat, and Colonel Parker all laughing inside.  

Edited by Angel Oracle

Probably right after the next financial crash. Sofi lends to people with beyond questionable credit so it’s likely the stadium will change naming rights just like Ameriquest Field or The Wachovia Center did. These high risk companies like to promote themselves heavily before they blow up. Same as it ever was. 

3 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Probably right after the next financial crash. Sofi lends to people with beyond questionable credit so it’s likely the stadium will change naming rights just like Ameriquest Field or The Wachovia Center did. These high risk companies like to promote themselves heavily before they blow up. Same as it ever was. 

That was my next question. Who is SoFi?

Thanks for answering.

• 3 weeks later...

He does have that one WM XXXIII appearance going for him, where in the storyline he aided real life friend Mojo Rawley in winning the Andre the Giant battle royal.

Being retired from football for a year now, it would seem to be a good time to give rasslin a try, as he's still only in his mid 30s.