• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Days until Opening Day

T.G.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Redondo said:

Lew Alcindor. One of my favorite all time college players.

I used to follow the Bruins back then and kept track off all the players and their stats. UCLA had so many great teams under Wooden.

Ferdinand Lewis Alcindor was his full name

Lew Alcindor changed his name to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar the day after the Bucks won the NBA championship in 1971. The Muslim name means "generous servant of the mighty one." When asked about the change he stated that Alcindor was the name of a French planter who brought his family to America as slaves

Do you remember Brad Holland from UCLA? His cousin was a buddy of mine in college. I have a pair of his Lakers socks.

* brad’s, not his cousin.

48 minutes ago, Tank said:

Do you remember Brad Holland from UCLA? His cousin was a buddy of mine in college. I have a pair of his Lakers socks.

* brad’s, not his cousin.

I do. I actually met him at a sports bar once. He had a great run as HC at USD. He was surprised that I knew he went to Crescenta Valley HS. 

btw, he wasn't wearing socks. 

19 hours ago, Lou said:

I do. I actually met him at a sports bar once. He had a great run as HC at USD. He was surprised that I knew he went to Crescenta Valley HS. 

btw, he wasn't wearing socks. 

So we can conclude Tank acquired these socks illegally. 

And...

His foot fetish is serious.