5 minutes ago, Fireball said:

Trump is a younger more athletic version of Charlie Hustle.  Trump should be inducted into the H of F in his place and end this discussion.  

images (14).jpg

download (25).jpg

He did say he was the best baseball player in New York.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter: "I played football and baseball, sorry, but said to be the best bball player in N.Y. State-ask coach Ted Dobias-said best he ever coached." / Twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/319432090078830592?lang=en

7 minutes ago, sht1ckboy said:

He did say he was the best baseball player in New York.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter: "I played football and baseball, sorry, but said to be the best bball player in N.Y. State-ask coach Ted Dobias-said best he ever coached." / Twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/319432090078830592?lang=en

Some funny comments reading through there. 

He can steal third base anytime but never hits the grand slam. 

47 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

I missed it.  Is there a butt-hurt mod this morning? 

Yes, apparently.  And I didn’t even post the gif of the sad dude in the sombrero, which, by the way is verboten for everyone, in case you were tempted.

Seriously, try it.  You’ll see.

Hey listen guys, if you can't be respectful and mature about your thread titles than I can take away those types of privileges from you.

I don't care if you don't like the POTUS or not, but as I said a few other times in other threads the titles of these topics get fed onto our homepage so keep that in mind when creating them. 

I was the one who changed the thread title and moved it to this forum and my mods have been asked to hide or delete posts that are unacceptable and break our code of conduct. 

8 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Hey listen guys, if you can't be respectful and mature about your thread titles than I can take away those types of privileges from you.

I don't care if you don't like the POTUS or not, but as I said a few other times in other threads the titles of these topics get fed onto our homepage so keep that in mind when creating them. 

I was the one who changed the thread title and moved it to this forum and my mods have been asked to hide or delete posts that are unacceptable and break our code of conduct. 

Face!

On topic, there are plenty of fans, sportwriters, and ex players that believe Rose should be in the Hall of Fame. My view is that he incured a lifetime ban and should adhere to the term of punishment. Upon his passing his sentence has been served and the BB Writers should then have Pete Rose enstated on an old timers ballot to be voted upon.

I feel the same way about the Black Sox players that were banned from baseball. They can no longer profit from or receive accolades for their career and as such should released from their sentencing and be voted on for their individual contributions. 

10 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Sorry to disappoint you Taylor, but last I checked Donald Trump is still your President of the United States and the way it's looking, he's going to be from 2020-2024 as well. 

True, but I thought POSPOTUS was an amusing portmanteau of an acronym.

23 minutes ago, Blarg said:

On topic, there are plenty of fans, sportwriters, and ex players that believe Rose should be in the Hall of Fame. My view is that he incured a lifetime ban and should adhere to the term of punishment. Upon his passing his sentence has been served and the BB Writers should then have Pete Rose enstated on an old timers ballot to be voted upon.

I feel the same way about the Black Sox players that were banned from baseball. They can no longer profit from or receive accolades for their career and as such should released from their sentencing and be voted on for their individual contributions. 

I'm pretty sure all the "Black Sox" players are all dead.