• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I haven't heard from my African friends in a while

ATTN;BENEFICIARY:

They have  no idea who I am, but here we go.

You are welcome to Western UNION

office Burkina Faso.

Am Barr Kummar Faso by name, The new director of Western Union Foreign Operation.

I resumed work today and your daily transfer file was submitted as pending payment in our Western union Bank and after my verification, I called the formal Accountant Officer in-charge of your payment to find out the reason why they are delaying your daily transfer and he explained that you was unable to activate your daily installment account fully.

He resumed work today. No idea what he was doing before that. I don't recall Western Union having a bank, either.

However, I don't know your financial capability at this moment and it was the reason why I decided to help in this matter just to make it easy for you to start receiving your daily transfer because I know that when you receive the total sum $900.000.00 usd that you will definitely compensate me.

His noble goal is that I compensate him. For doing his job and sending money that is supposedly mine.

I don't want you to lose this fund at this stage after all your efforts. Most wise people prefer to use this medium western union money transfer now as the best and reliable means of transfer,Kindly take control of yourself and leave everything to God because I know that from now on, you will be the one to say that our lord is good, so I will advice you to send me your direct phone number your address,country,Pass port because I will text you the MTCN through SMS and attach other information and send to you through your email box, Sender name Sender’s address with including all documents involve in the transaction.

I'm not sure what "efforts" I have made in a transaction that I have never heard of, but there you go. That said, he invoked the Lord, so this has to be on the up-and-up. I'm sure that he would love to have all of the information that he asked for, because he could steal my identity. I have never known of anyone who had to give a passport number to collect money.

For this moment I will be very glad for your quick response by sending sum of $25.00 so that I will quickly do the needful and finalize everything within 1:43pm our local time here, I am giving you every assurance that as soon as I receive the $25.00 that I will activate your daily installment account and proceed with your first transfer of $7,000.00 before 1:43pm our local time because I will close once its 6:30pm.

I have sent money by Western Union several times, and any fees are paid by the sender, not the person picking it up. We need to finalize it by 1:43. 1:40 is too early, 1:45 is too late.

Contact person Barr Faso Kummar
contact Email: wu.paymentofic@fastservice.com

Be aware that all verification's and arrangement involve in this transfer has being made in your favour. So I need your maximum co-operation to ensure that strictest confidence is maintained to avoid any further delay.

Send the $25.00 through Western Union Money Transfer to below following information and get back to me with copy of the Western Union slip OK?

These people like Western Union transfers, because they can't be traced like checks or credit card payments.

Receiver's Name...
Country.... Burkina Faso
Text Question..........Good
Answer.............News
Amount .......$25 USD
MTCN............

I have no idea what Text Question "Good" and Answer "News' mean. Notice that the receiver's name is blank. MTCN is a Western Union tracking number, which is also blank.

I felt pains after going through your payment file and found the reason why you have not start receiving your fund from this department and ready to do my utmost to make sure you receive it all OK?

He felt pains. That is convincing.

Be rest assured that I will activate your daily installment account and post your first $7,000 USD for you to pick-up today as soon as we receive the fee from you.

WU doesn't make payments in daily installments. You get your money or you don't.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again should you require additional information or call +226 74 43 41 61 for further urgent attention, as we are here to serve you the best.

At least they are here to serve me the best.

I used to run a MoneyGram kiosk and it was amazing to me the number of people who would come in as part of a scam. I was instructed not to ask questions if they had the money but it could be hard to hold my tongue sometimes. I mean, what is an old white guy doing sending money to Burkina Faso anyway? And who could possibly need to transfer thousands of dollars each day to India... shady mfers.