• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

L.A. Football Is Back!

Lou

I watched the end of the Dallas game, and saw they have different rules for the 2 minute warning. They also only give teams 2 timeouts per half. 

Outside of the last two minutes of each half, when a play ends out of bounds or on an incomplete pass, the game clock will be stopped until the ball is spotted. In the NFL, the clock stops after every out of bounds play until the referee re-spots the ball and on incomplete passes until the next play begins.

XFL teams will have two timeouts per half, one fewer than in the NFL. Halftime is 10 minutes, two minutes less than the NFL.

If the XFL survives into year two, a Wildcats move to SoFi Stadium?    

Wellll, maybe not, since being announced today that WrestleMania 37 in 2021 will be held March 28 at SoFi Stadium.   The first ever large stadium WM held in SoCal, and only the second in CA  

Edited by Angel Oracle

15 hours ago, Tank said:

Saw something earlier this evening showing that tickets for the DC team are more expensive than Redskins tickets. 
that would be a an absolute deal breaker for me.

The cheapest tickets for the game in LA is $58. 

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

The cheapest tickets for the game in LA is $58. 

i wouldn't pay that much.

i'm afraid to see how much the rams & chargers will be charging for the new stadium. and i'm sure parking will be nearly as much as the game tix.

On 2/11/2020 at 12:52 PM, Angel Oracle said:

How many parking spaces are even going to be there?    Sounds like a lot of carpooling and public transit?

The real worry is how far from freeways it is.    Imagine all of those cars on Manchester, Prairie, and Century? 

You can always park off-site and Uber in to the stadium.  Hopefully there are plenty of public transportation options. I don’t want to pay more than $20 to park.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...