• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Where do the Angels finish in the AL West in 2020?

kevinb

Angels finish in the AL West in 2020?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Where do the Angels finish in the AL West in 2020?

• 1st
    • 2nd
    • 3rd
    • 4th
    • 5th

I can't believe someone thinks this team will finish in last place with the upgrades this team has gotten since the end of last season. I can't see this team finishing any worse than 2nd place. But I full believe this team will finish 1st. I don't think the Astros after all the crap this off season and the long playoff runs that they will have a great year this year.

I think were now a low to mid 90s win potential.  Hou likely still does a little better, but not by too much.  But well have to see how they do i mean right now how do you accurately project them knowing that they did.  There has to be a drop off, the question is how much.
Im still saying second, but a close second.  IF we somehow get an actual stud by trade between now and the deadline, that could change.