• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pederson/Stripling deal is DEAD. MOVE ON.

failos

I don't get it. It either means:

*They're trading Upton. Unlikely.

*He's starting in RF. Most likely, but it means they don't believe in Adell for 2020. Goodwin as 4th outfielder.

*1B/DH. Also possible, if a bit less likely.  This would mean Pujols is finally benched. No Thaiss/Walsh/Ward.

Anyhow, it does improve the offense, but I'll miss seeing what could  become of Rengifo. It is still to be determined whether he's Jean Segura or Sean Rodriguez.

3 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

I don't get it. It either means:

*They're trading Upton. Unlikely.

*He's starting in RF. Most likely, but it means they don't believe in Adell for 2020. Goodwin as 4th outfielder.

*1B/DH. Also possible, if a bit less likely.  This would mean Pujols is finally benched. No Thaiss/Walsh/Ward.

Anyhow, it does improve the offense, but I'll miss seeing what could  become of Rengifo. It is still to be determined whether he's Jean Segura or Sean Rodriguez.

On further thought, I think its a combination of the 2nd and 3rd options. Pederson starts the year in RF. If/when Adell is ready, he pushes Pujols to the bench. By year's end we have the following lineup:

2B Fletcher

CF Trout

3B Rendon

1B Pederson

DH Ohtani/Upton

LF Upton/Marsh

RF Adell

SS Simmons

C Castro