• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pederson/Stripling deal is DEAD. MOVE ON.

failos

Fuck the Dodgers it said they had a deal once they took care of the first one and know want to back out out of it. That is bad business on the Dodgers part as the Angels waited so long for them to get it done and they could complete there deal. I Don’t want to be mean but I hope the Dodgers Have a bad year with injuries and come in last place.  I hope the Dodgers never see the World Series again.

Maybe Arte doesn’t like getting jerked around.  Maybe the Dodgers tried to renegotiate the terms of the trade and if so fuck them.  

to me it seems really clear that at some stage bad faith negotiation was going on.  None of us know anything.  But I’m not going to assume this is the Angels fault.  And I think based on everything that’s happened this week with this shit, it’s ridiculous to do so. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

Sorry Bob, I don’t believe the Angels were the ones who pulled out. What would that do? They didn’t leak the prospects. 

The Dodgers on the other hand got a AAA outfielder and a BP arm from the Twins, added $10M for Maeda to the Twins (presumably his $3M base salary for 20, 21, and 22 plus the $1am trade kicker). So they wouldn’t get under the cap with Angels Trade and they also don’t need the RP arm and Ward they were getting for Stripling and Pederson. 

1 minute ago, Erstad Grit said:

Its pretty obvious what happened. 

Boston became whiny children. 

Dodgers and twins each gave up a little more to get it done. 

Arte refused to add anything out of principle.

Principal will win you a lot of championships.....🙄