• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pederson/Stripling deal is DEAD. MOVE ON.

failos

2 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Both sides could have reasons to get a narrative going.  I'm just gonna wait out the inevitable unnamed sources and the eventual Jeff Fletcher story.

Ah yeah, it would make sense that the Angels don't want to report that Arte threw a tantrum. Not sure what the Dodgers would have to lie about. If they don't want the deal now they would probably just say so.

3 minutes ago, DMVol said:

We don’t know yet why it fell apart....

Very true.

But apparently, there was a deal in place tuesday(?). We had nothing to do with the other drama...

One of the tweets a few pages ba k said the dodgers changed it as their other trades changed. I just dont see that being on our end. But as you said, who knows 

4 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Ah yeah, it would make sense that the Angels don't want to report that Arte threw a tantrum. Not sure what the Dodgers would have to lie about. If they don't want the deal now they would probably just say so.

Well, some would say that doing that would be poor form...  So a story about the other team being upset and pulling out saves face for them.

10 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Both sides could have reasons to get a narrative going.  I'm just gonna wait out the inevitable unnamed sources and the eventual Jeff Fletcher story.

Could very well have been a combination of the Dodgers wanting to tweak things after the reworked big deal and Arte’s frustration....we’ll see....

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

Well, some would say that doing that would be poor form...  So a story about the other team being upset and pulling out saves face for them.

Maybe but that seems worse to me. "Dodgers pull out of deal and tell media it was Arte who threw a tantrum" is gona create a lot more negative pushback than simply saying the deal didn't work for them anymore.