failos

Pederson/Stripling deal is DEAD. MOVE ON.

19 minutes ago, mymerlincat said:

Who the F is Renigfro? 

The reporters have been so shitty on this trade that they can't even spell the names right since they want to be the first to report it all.....

Get it right. Pathetic. 

@Jeff Fletcher are we going to be upset at the outcome of this prospect wise?  Is Pages no longer part of the deal?  I would assume if he isn’t part of the deal then he never was part of the deal and it was just misreported to begin with.  

Just now, Hubs said:

I bet it’s Ward Rengifo and that’s it for Stripling, Pederson, and Pages.

I think Deveaux or Knowles is added since we're getting Pages. 

Rengifo, Ward and Deveaux for Stripling, Pederson and Pages

2 minutes ago, RBM said:

Let’s see what actually happens.

It was two prospects before.

Pages was only reported by one source. 

This ^.  Deal with facts people, not fake news.

5 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

Justin Turner says to wait before making judgments.

I appreciate how you set the trap and then sprung it. 😄

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

@Jeff Fletcher are we going to be upset at the outcome of this prospect wise?  Is Pages no longer part of the deal?  I would assume if he isn’t part of the deal then he never was part of the deal and it was just misreported to begin with.  

If the deal is what I was led to believe, then I don't think you'll be upset. But I never confirmed that, so I never reported it. And I haven't learned anything new in the past hour as it relates to the Dodgers and Angels.

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

You really trust what they are reporting right now? It's probably the original names, just with the reporters choking on their fingers. 

Just now, Jeff Fletcher said:

If the deal is what I was led to believe, then I don't think you'll be upset. But I never confirmed that, so I never reported it. And I haven't learned anything new in the past hour as it relates to the Dodgers and Angels.

This is why we respect you as a writer. Thank you for what you do. 

1 minute ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

Jeff say we're giving up Rengifo and Baldoquin for Pederson, Pages, May and Stripling!!!!!

1 minute ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

Can you please create an account under "Fleff Jetcher" where you post all "non-confirmed" rumor and innuendo? 

We should all prepare for two of our Top #3 through #10 prospects heading back to the Dodgers. Rengifo eats up some value in this trade but both Pederson and Stripling have a lot of value too.

26 minutes ago, GrittyVeterans said:

You guys actually trust Jim Bowden? Lol

Back when the Angels had Freese, I commented on a tweet link to a Bowden column where he commented on the Angels needing pitching. I said something like Bowden has no clue what the Angels need. And I kid you not, the dude follows me and then DM’d me on Twitter mocking me for thinking Freese was the answer at 3B. Anyone else have that happen? Can’t imagine I’m the only one he’s done that to. Seems pretty insecure though. 

2 minutes ago, ettin said:

We should all prepare for two of our Top #3 through #10 prospects heading back to the Dodgers. Rengifo eats up some value in this trade but both Pederson and Stripling have a lot of value too.

I'm not preparing for that and I'll be annoyed if that's the case.  

Just now, Pancake Bear said:

Back when the Angels had Freese, I commented on a tweet link to a Bowden column where he commented on the Angels needing pitching. I said something like Bowden has no clue what the Angels need. And I kid you not, the dude follows me and then DM’d me on Twitter mocking me for thinking Freese was the answer at 3B. Anyone else have that happen? Can’t imagine I’m the only one he’s done that to. Seems pretty insecure though. 

I can see how you'd annoy the shit out of him.  no offense.  😉