• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pederson/Stripling deal is DEAD. MOVE ON.

failos

26 minutes ago, GrittyVeterans said:

You guys actually trust Jim Bowden? Lol

Back when the Angels had Freese, I commented on a tweet link to a Bowden column where he commented on the Angels needing pitching. I said something like Bowden has no clue what the Angels need. And I kid you not, the dude follows me and then DM’d me on Twitter mocking me for thinking Freese was the answer at 3B. Anyone else have that happen? Can’t imagine I’m the only one he’s done that to. Seems pretty insecure though. 

Just now, Pancake Bear said:

Back when the Angels had Freese, I commented on a tweet link to a Bowden column where he commented on the Angels needing pitching. I said something like Bowden has no clue what the Angels need. And I kid you not, the dude follows me and then DM’d me on Twitter mocking me for thinking Freese was the answer at 3B. Anyone else have that happen? Can’t imagine I’m the only one he’s done that to. Seems pretty insecure though. 

I can see how you'd annoy the shit out of him.  no offense.  😉

20 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

If the deal is what I was led to believe, then I don't think you'll be upset. But I never confirmed that, so I never reported it. And I haven't learned anything new in the past hour as it relates to the Dodgers and Angels.

you're the abraham lincoln of your profession.

9 minutes ago, ettin said:

We should all prepare for two of our Top #3 through #10 prospects heading back to the Dodgers. Rengifo eats up some value in this trade but both Pederson and Stripling have a lot of value too.

Ya that’s bullshit if that’s the case.  Sorry.  Explain to me how Ross Stripling is tremendously more valuable then Dylan Bundy.  And Joc Pederson is fine.  He isn’t worth very much in terms of high end prospect capital though.   I can’t emphasis how strongly I’ll hate this deal if they’re giving up 2 top ten prospects and Rengifo for Pederson and Stripling.  Please stop saying this before you give me a stroke. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

11 minutes ago, ettin said:

We should all prepare for two of our Top #3 through #10 prospects heading back to the Dodgers. Rengifo eats up some value in this trade but both Pederson and Stripling have a lot of value too.

Joc/Stripling are worth more than just Rengifo but I don't think we will be sending back TWO top 10 prospects. That would be a lot

11 minutes ago, ettin said:

Depends how much LA values Rengifo. The other factor is how important the salary dump is to them. Rengifo seems to me to have more value than Pederson, but Stripling complicates it. 

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ya that’s bullshit if that’s the case.  Sorry.  Explain to me how Ross Stripling is tremendously more valuable then Dylan Bundy.  And Joc Pederson is fine.  He isn’t worth very much in terms of high end prospect capital though.   I can’t emphasis how strongly I’ll hate this deal if they’re giving up 2 top ten prospects and Rengifo for Pederson and Stripling.  Please stop saying this before you give me a stroke. 

And if we get Pages back in the trade?

1 minute ago, Hufflepuff said:

people on twitter are saying:

LAD gets: Taylor Ward and Rengifo

LAA gets: Stripling, Pederson, and Andy Pages

Sometimes rumors have some truth in them

I haven’t seen anything like this in the last couple of days.  Is there anything today saying that?  What does reddit dude say? 

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

And if we get Pages back in the trade?

How do you know he ever left the trade?  I hate Twitter because all you get are terribly written random little thoughts that contain lots of inaccuracies, and in many cases are meant to mislead, intentionally or not.

Just now, Stradling said:

My guess is Pages is coming to give us more options to trade Marsh at the deadline to go after another starter.  

or because the dogs realize that there aren't many teams willing to take on an extra 8m in payroll 2 days before spring training starts.  

2 minutes ago, Pancake Bear said:

Not mentioning is not the same as denying Pages is involved. We’ll have to wait to see. Boob isn’t the best reporter. 

You caught me right as I was editing my comment. Yup you don't get a nickname like Boob because people adore you that's for sure lol

Edited by rafibomb