• AngelsWin.com's Charity of the Month 
    Click on the image above to donate!

Pederson/Stripling deal is DEAD. MOVE ON.

VINTAGE. BASEBALL. STORY. 
Visit Big Fly Gear to get your baseball apparel today!
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Twins almost Maeda trade

He's probably Catholic, so I would imagine that he is.

So getting Joc seemed to me a lot like getting a younger Kole Calhoun (stats wise) lets look at the 2019 numbers:   Kole: .232/.325/.467/.792 OPS - 33 HR - 74 RBI - 2.3 WAR - 162 K - 152 G -

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

btw, what if Eppler had some other deal he could have made that is no longer available because he was waiting on this bullshit.  mlb should do an independent review of Graterol's meds and if there doesn't seem to be an issue, they should fine the sox or take away a pick.  

Seriously! 

13 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

btw, what if Eppler had some other deal he could have made that is no longer available because he was waiting on this bullshit.  mlb should do an independent review of Graterol's meds and if there doesn't seem to be an issue, they should fine the sox or take away a pick.  

I’ve wondered this since word came out that Arte was pissed. Seemed odd to me that he’d be that invested in Joc and Stripling. But if they have other stuff they’re trying to get done before camp and the results of this trade determine whether they can act, that gives him plenty of reason to be upset. 

If the trade doesn't go through will the Angels  just reinstate Rengilfo at second and act like nothing happened?

Try to trade him elsewhere?

Or do they still pursue Pederson and/or Stripling through other offers? Maybe the same combo, maybe something completely different.

I really think it will fall apart between the Angels and Dodgers because Betts was they key for them. Without him the Dodger outfield reverts to something like last year. And Pederson lost in arbitration and won't get a big raise. 

Maybe they move him at the deadline, but by then he wouldn't factor into the Angels plans. 

• John Taylor changed the title to Angels don't Acquire Pederson, Stripling, & Others [Update]
  • Chuckster70 locked this topic