• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pederson/Stripling deal is DEAD. MOVE ON.

failos

1 hour ago, DMVol said:

If so, we need to send a hit squad to Minnesota to straighten them out...

Well again to be clear that wasnt ALL that was in it, that just what had been made public to date.   It was assumed one other prospect or young MLer was involved. 

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Welcome to Angelswin. Please enjoy a complimentary croissant.

It is funny because my wife and I normally don't eat croissants but for some reason she picked up one of those multi-packs at Costco 3 days ago and we have been poundin' those suckers down.

seriously think that Boston trumped up the Graterol med issue so they could back out.  I doubt they do a deal at this point regardless of the return unless the dogs really sweeten the pot.  I'm blaming this on the stupid chowds.  

As long as the additional prospect being given by the halos wasn't Marsh or Adell, then this was a good deal for us.  

This seems dead in the water to me.