• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pederson/Stripling deal is DEAD. MOVE ON.

failos

58 minutes ago, ukyah said:

it's been my experience that when making a business deal it is always a good idea to be sure and state your position on the relative pussyness of my alternate.

it's also a hell of tactic within negotiations:

me: here's my deal. take it.

them: we're unsure.

me: c'mon, pussy.

Meh works when I do it....

20 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Anyone else find it amazing that we haven’t heard who the prospect going the other way is?  

eppler's front office has no leaks. i suppose it could be a list which would keep the leakers from being in the know.

2 minutes ago, failos said:

this deal is DEAD. Don’t fool yourselves.

I can’t imagine the deal could die over this Twins’ prospect. The Dodgers should be able to replace with Maeda with a prospect to the Red Sox’ liking and simply keep Maeda. Or maybe they can take the take the prospect from the Twins and substitute a comparable one. There should be lots of ways to get the deal done.