failos

Pederson/Stripling deal is DEAD. MOVE ON.

Just now, Angelsfan1984 said:

I'm guessing they threw in some fluff to the sox? Or like you said, quantity over quality...hopefully.

Actually I guess Nightengale doesn't realize Rengifo isn't a prospect. So Rengifo plus 2 prospects

Jon Heyman of MLB Network reports that the Red Sox are still seeking a top-10 prospect from the Twins in addition to Brusdar Graterol to complete the three-team deal sending Mookie Betts to the Dodgers.

If that's true...no way I pull the trigger on that deal since they are only really getting Kenta Maeda...2 top 10 prospects? I bet this will either be built into the Angels deal or the dodgers are going to have to pony up.

6 minutes ago, 2112 said:

Wow this is really log thread - and the trade may not happen.

It’s only long because it hasn’t happened yet. So there’s lots of speculation going on.

I cant say as i blame him its turned into a circus.
Bos doesnt do their research and agrees to a guy that projects as a reliever who then finds something in his medicals to bark at. 
The only reason this isnt done is Bos asking for something stupid in his place, what else could it be?

Dodgers jumped the gun on the second trade. They should have waited until deal was official with Betts.  Especially when it was a three team trade. 

Edited by jordan