• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pederson/Stripling deal is DEAD. MOVE ON.

failos

37 minutes ago, Pancake Bear said:

So your contention is Boston is too stupid to use google. Bold take. 

Yeah, by fans. Fans are stupid. Fans assume teams are run by mouth breathing Neanderthals who are dumber than they are. 

The story as far as I can see is simple: Boston believed - based on various evaluations (some of which are public) that he had at least a 20% chance or better of being a starter. When his medical records were reviewed, something in them made it clear that such was simply not feasible. 

In other words, his ceiling is lower even than public records indicated. Yes, he profiled as most likely to be a reliever, but Boston apparently felt he had more upside. There’s a reason the deal got complicated when the medicals were reviewed and it wasn’t because “LOL Boston too dumz to use google, smh” as I’ve read all over from fans. 

Im just passing on what ive read for discussion sake, take it for whatever its worth, or dont

6 minutes ago, floplag said:

Im just passing on what ive read for discussion sake, take it for whatever its worth, or dont

And I’m just asking: Does that make sense to you (that Boston is utterly clueless as opposed to something legitimate coming up in medical records that makes Graterol’s long term projections significantly less than those who can’t see said records might believe)?

9 minutes ago, CoolOutB said:

Before I get crucified again. 

per the same twitter account (DodgerThinkingMen) that had the trade prior to the mainstream media reports.  They mentioned a couple hours ago Betts deal official. 

For whatever that is worth. 

Yeah, saw it. Worth noting, though: They don’t identify who has been added or subtracted to complete the deal. Also, multiple other reports said the deal is expected to be completed today, so I wouldn’t necessarily view them as reliable on that announcement just yet. They may be right, but I’m waiting for confirmation from a more proven source.