• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pederson/Stripling deal is DEAD. MOVE ON.

failos

Jon Heyman of MLB Network reports that the Red Sox are still seeking a top-10 prospect from the Twins in addition to Brusdar Graterol to complete the three-team deal sending Mookie Betts to the Dodgers.

If that's true...no way I pull the trigger on that deal since they are only really getting Kenta Maeda...2 top 10 prospects? I bet this will either be built into the Angels deal or the dodgers are going to have to pony up.

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

He's probably pissed at whoever leaked the information to the media. 

Plus Arte seems like the type of guy that when an agreement is made, he doesn't like anyone backing out of it. 

Yeah, considering it's the Jon Heyman, Jeff Passan, and Bob Nightingale's of the press who has been fed a shit-ton of information on this, it's obviously out of the Angels'/Eppler's hands which I'm sure is annoying.  "Hey, Angels, wait until the big boys finish and you can get around to your deal".