• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pederson/Stripling deal is DEAD. MOVE ON.

failos

The longer this goes, the more you gotta think it won't happen, meaning Betts trade.  Two whole days since the trade came out, and it's still not completed. Is Boston now having cold feet?  Trying to find a way out of this due to the backlash received?  Something is up.  Angels finally get a quality pitcher, but yet they didn't, yet.

25 minutes ago, jordan said:

The longer this goes, the more you gotta think it won't happen, meaning Betts trade.  Two whole days since the trade came out, and it's still not completed. Is Boston now having cold feet?  Trying to find a way out of this due to the backlash received?  Something is up.  Angels finally get a quality pitcher, but yet they didn't, yet.

This is exactly what I think 

Boston was hosed . They’re embarrassed 

2 minutes ago, nando714 said:

Isn’t our deal with the Dodgers totally seperate ?

It appears to be a separate deal contingent on the Betts deal. No handshake was given until Dodgers knew Betts deal was official. 

1 minute ago, jordan said:

It appears to be a separate deal contingent on the Betts deal. No handshake was given until Dodgers knew Betts deal was official. 

Yeah, no Betts and Price to the Dodgers, no Pederson and Stripling to the Angels for Rengifo and another prospect. 

I kind of hope it falls through.

A. More to talk about on here.

B. Dodger fans will be pissed.

C. It will be super awkward in the boston and dodger clubhouses. Whereas Rengifo is probably in Guatemala and hasnt even heard the internet rumors yet.

Be even funnier if we then were able to sue the dodgers for some kind of breech of contract thing.

1 minute ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I kind of hope it falls through.

A. More to talk about on here.

B. Dodger fans will be pissed.

C. It will be super awkward in the boston and dodger clubhouses. Whereas Rengifo is probably in Guatemala and hasnt even heard the internet rumors yet.

Be even funnier if we then were able to sue the dodgers for some kind of breech of contract thing.

If Angels weren’t involved, I’d be hoping upon hope it falls through just to see the residue from both the Sox and Dodgers. 

3 minutes ago, jordan said:

If Angels weren’t involved, I’d be hoping upon hope it falls through just to see the residue from both the Sox and Dodgers. 

Especially to see:

A. The dodger stuper fan who already got a Betts tattoo

B. The red sox already having financed a new boat and trailer with the money they thought they saved on Price, now having to sell it to their brother in law for 60 percent of what they bought it for

The pressure is on the teams to move those players somewhere. Once the names became public it will be awkward putting the toothpaste back in the tube. 

Fans have already adjusted to seeing their guys gone. Happy or not.  Having them reappear like nothing happened is deceptive. The teams made the decision they didn't want them and were pursuing different paths. 

And if the players stay with their original teams they will be analyzed and judged very differently. Questions will be asked about their loyalty and commitment.