• AngelsWin.com's Charity of the Month 
    Click on the image above to donate!

Pederson/Stripling deal is DEAD. MOVE ON.

VINTAGE. BASEBALL. STORY. 
Visit Big Fly Gear to get your baseball apparel today!
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Twins almost Maeda trade

He's probably Catholic, so I would imagine that he is.

So getting Joc seemed to me a lot like getting a younger Kole Calhoun (stats wise) lets look at the 2019 numbers:   Kole: .232/.325/.467/.792 OPS - 33 HR - 74 RBI - 2.3 WAR - 162 K - 152 G -

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

I take it you  guys aren't following the Democratic Iowa debacle caucus.

I did notice those two names whete Democrat political leaders when I google them.  However I know little about who is on the farm.  It's a pretty bad joke if you have to apply the Iowa caucus to their names.

MBkdiA3P_normal.jpg

There is a holdup in the Mookie Betts trade, sources tell DTM.

Hearing that the medicals on Brusdar Graterol are “troubling”.

The #Dodgers and Red Sox could look for a new team to ship Kenta Maeda to, possibly the #Angels.

13 minutes ago, Rumple said:
MBkdiA3P_normal.jpg

There is a holdup in the Mookie Betts trade, sources tell DTM.

Hearing that the medicals on Brusdar Graterol are “troubling”.

The #Dodgers and Red Sox could look for a new team to ship Kenta Maeda to, possibly the #Angels.

I would not put any stock into that account.  The Tweet right before it is thanking the Athletic for offering to buy them out, LOL.

3 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

Until we see who the Angels are actually giving up. If it is, say, Adams and Soriano, that's not good. 

If the Angels end up acquiring a SP with a few years of control, Pederson and a decent prospect without giving up Adell or Marsh then I think that's worth the risk given the current make up of the team and farm.  I see that Adams is the 3rd ranked prospect in the Angels org according to two different sites but both also note his ETA as 2022.  We've seen how counting on FA to address SP can turn out and adding a pitcher with upside and control would be a real nice way to head into the season.  Like you said until it's completed we don't know the cost but so far everything reported has said it's not Adell or Marsh. 

• John Taylor changed the title to Angels don't Acquire Pederson, Stripling, & Others [Update]
  • Chuckster70 locked this topic