• AngelsWin.com's Charity of the Month 
    Click on the image above to donate!

Pederson/Stripling deal is DEAD. MOVE ON.

VINTAGE. BASEBALL. STORY. 
Visit Big Fly Gear to get your baseball apparel today!
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Twins almost Maeda trade

He's probably Catholic, so I would imagine that he is.

So getting Joc seemed to me a lot like getting a younger Kole Calhoun (stats wise) lets look at the 2019 numbers:   Kole: .232/.325/.467/.792 OPS - 33 HR - 74 RBI - 2.3 WAR - 162 K - 152 G -

Posted Images

It’s possible there are two prospects in the deal not two prospects from the Angels. We already know that a guy is coming back in Andy Pages.

Fabian said it wasn’t a top guy so I’d think it’s more in the 8-12 range. 

Think Livan Soto and Deveaux. 

Just now, Dochalo said:

I understand.  we're definitely giving up someone else in addition to rengifo.  right now it's Pederson, Pages, a mystery pitcher for Rengifo and a mystery prospect.  

And if the "mystery pitcher" is Stripling or Gonsolin, the mystery prospect from the Angels is going to be somebody good, maybe Marsh....if Passan is right that the "mystery pitcher" from the Dogs is a major league pitcher, not sure who else that could be? Dustin May? 

It was already said last night that it wasnt the top guys, if they are getting 2 i cant see Marsh here.  Adams, maybe, Marsh not so much.
If we do Marsh AND another, that deal shifts to thier favor real fast. 
I still think its more like Rengifo, Knowles/Devereaux/ and maybe a young pitcher, Yan perhaps one of those types.  They dont need ML ready, they are stacked, they need pipeline.

Just now, floplag said:

It was already said last night that it wasnt the top guys, if they are getting 2 i cant see Marsh here.  Adams, maybe, Marsh not so much.
If we do Marsh AND another, that deal shifts to thier favor real fast. 
I still think its more like Rengifo, Knowles/Devereaux/ and maybe a young pitcher, Yan perhaps one of those types.  They dont need ML ready, they are stacked, they need pipeline.

Yes, I know but at the same time these reports are constantly wrong.  

Just now, Dochalo said:

no way Eppler gives up Marsh in that deal.  Marsh could headline a deal for a front line starter.  Stripling is 30  and while hes been solid, he's not great.  

Marsh, Rengifo and another prospect should be able to get you Matt Boyd.  

Yeah but we're getting Pederson too. And Pages.

• John Taylor changed the title to Angels don't Acquire Pederson, Stripling, & Others [Update]
  • Chuckster70 locked this topic