Gene Aurty Moreno

Pederson/Stripling deal is DEAD. MOVE ON.

I don't think this deal is dead yet.  Every GM in the game has seen the return proposed for Joc and Stripling.  I doubt very much that any of them will top it.  

Also, the Dodgers have two players in camp, the afore mentioned Joc and Stripling, that know that they were dealt crosstown.  

I suspect that the deal will be revisited at some point, considering the Dodgers have some problems with players that they can option, especially in the outfield.  

Where are all their outfielders going to play?

1 minute ago, AngelStew43 said:

I don't think this deal is dead yet.  Every GM in the game has seen the return proposed for Joc and Stripling.  I doubt very much that any of them will top it.  

Also, the Dodgers have two players in camp, the afore mentioned Joc and Stripling, that know that they were dealt crosstown.  

I suspect that the deal will be revisited at some point, considering the Dodgers have some problems with players that they can option, especially in the outfield.  

bom dia hello GIF

22 minutes ago, AngelStew43 said:

rose colored glasses deal with it GIF

35 minutes ago, AngelStew43 said:

grief GIF

54 minutes ago, AngelStew43 said:

fright-rags-reanimator-1.jpg

Be careful what you ask for.

8 hours ago, AngelStew43 said:

man form GIF