• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pederson/Stripling deal is DEAD. MOVE ON.

failos

I don't think this deal is dead yet.  Every GM in the game has seen the return proposed for Joc and Stripling.  I doubt very much that any of them will top it.  

Also, the Dodgers have two players in camp, the afore mentioned Joc and Stripling, that know that they were dealt crosstown.  

I suspect that the deal will be revisited at some point, considering the Dodgers have some problems with players that they can option, especially in the outfield.  

Where are all their outfielders going to play?

1 minute ago, AngelStew43 said:

I don't think this deal is dead yet.  Every GM in the game has seen the return proposed for Joc and Stripling.  I doubt very much that any of them will top it.  

Also, the Dodgers have two players in camp, the afore mentioned Joc and Stripling, that know that they were dealt crosstown.  

I suspect that the deal will be revisited at some point, considering the Dodgers have some problems with players that they can option, especially in the outfield.  

bom dia hello GIF

22 minutes ago, AngelStew43 said:

rose colored glasses deal with it GIF

35 minutes ago, AngelStew43 said:

grief GIF

54 minutes ago, AngelStew43 said:

fright-rags-reanimator-1.jpg

Be careful what you ask for.

8 hours ago, AngelStew43 said:

man form GIF

It's amazing we are pulling the trigger on a deal that we have no idea what we are fully giving up or getting back in return.

If it's Rengifo for Pederson, Stripling, and Pages, my God you do that deal every day, all day. But its not the full deal and until someone can tell me what that full deal was/is I am not going to pull the trigger on anything.

If it is Rengifo, Marsh, and Kochanowicz, I am not doing that deal. In fact if Marsh is anywhere in that deal I am probably not doing it, personally.

10 minutes ago, ettin said:

It's amazing we are pulling the trigger on a deal that we have no idea what we are fully giving up or getting back in return.

If it's Rengifo for Pederson, Stripling, and Pages, my God you do that deal every day, all day. But its not the full deal and until someone can tell me what that full deal was/is I am not going to pull the trigger on anything.

If it is Rengifo, Marsh, and Kochanowicz, I am not doing that deal. In fact if Marsh is anywhere in that deal I am probably not doing it, personally.

Well the same person who told us it was Arte who pulled out of the deal also told us we would have been fine with the deal.   

21 minutes ago, ettin said:

I have a feeling we definitely would be giving up Rengifo, Chris Rodriguez and someone like Knowles in the deal. I would have had a time including Rodriguez in the deal. Just one healthy season and he would have turned into a front-of-the-rotation starter for the Dodgers.

28 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Well the same person who told us it was Arte who pulled out of the deal also told us we would have been fine with the deal.   

16 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

I have a feeling we definitely would be giving up Rengifo, Chris Rodriguez and someone like Knowles in the deal. I would have had a time including Rodriguez in the deal. Just one healthy season and he would have turned into a front-of-the-rotation starter for the Dodgers.

I would like to have seen first-hand what it was before deciding it was a good deal. That's just me, I don't like uncertainty. I suspect, yes, that it was probably within reason in terms of our prospects but until we know all of the details, I'm not going to speculate that we supposedly won the trade.

2 hours ago, ettin said:

Wasn’t there some talk Ward was involved, along with Rengifo, also maybe another prospect never identified...