• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tokyo Pros

Taylor

On 2/5/2020 at 10:05 AM, Taylor said:

Thanks, @gotbeer! Any tips for flying there? Are economy seats unbearable for the long flight?

Meh. I fly a ton... and always fly cheapest seats

The only upgrade i pay for is to sit in the exit row.... someday ill fly first class.... but id rather save the money and spend it on something else.

a smaller airline, midwest express, has only first class seats on each of their planes. they also bake and serve freshly made chocolate chip cookies. we used to fly them into kansas city. if any of you are headed to the midwest, check them out. prices were competitive.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

a smaller airline, midwest express, has only first class seats on each of their planes. they also bake and serve freshly made chocolate chip cookies. we used to fly them into kansas city. if any of you are headed to the midwest, check them out. prices were competitive.

How does this help me and my wife get to Tokyo?

Now I want cookies.

5 hours ago, calscuf said:

I used to go as cheap as possible and pride myself on it. Then I flew business class once.  Now my airline miles are used for nothing but premium international flights.  It really makes the journey part of the fun, instead of counting the hours and trying to sleep sitting up until you get there exhausted.  With a lie flat seat (bed) in business and first, you can get there rested and not totally destroyed by jet lag.

Yeah, but if you're Lou - you'll get tired trying to find a good place to eat because you didn't do your research in advance.