• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

News: Mariners suggest Astros', Red Sox' titles be awarded to them instead

zenmaster

2 minutes ago, Rally Gorilla said:

Despite finishing 39 games out, the M's do get an "A" for effort (based on transaction volume) and they probably deserve a title more than the Astros.

Oh you missed it, we’re not allowed to be upset at the Astros cheating because our favorite team only won 72 games.  Thems the rules.  

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Oh you missed it, we’re not allowed to be upset at the Astros cheating because our favorite team only won 72 games.  Thems the rules.  

I wasn’t upset about the cheating. I was just upset about winning only 72 games. That’s really where the fans focus should be. Winning the AL West. 

3 minutes ago, Rally Gorilla said:

Can I choose both?

No, sorry, rules are rules.  All efforts should be used towards being miserable that your favorite team only won 72 games.  You MUST ignore other teams cheated and refrain from commenting.  It sucks because I would like to be able to be upset at the Astros for cheating, but I just am not allowed.  

1 hour ago, RendZone said:

Absolutely. As a baseball fan I acknowledge what the Astros did was wrong. As an Angels fan I just can’t blame the Astros for our playoff drought. 

5B218D3B-5B29-40D0-865C-C4856648A746.jpeg

Please show me where anyone here blamed the Astros for the Angels' playoff drought.

7 hours ago, RendZone said:

Absolutely. As a baseball fan I acknowledge what the Astros did was wrong. As an Angels fan I just can’t blame the Astros for our playoff drought. 

5B218D3B-5B29-40D0-865C-C4856648A746.jpeg

Nobody is doing that...seriously, quit being such a fucking knob all the time.  Can't you give us a winter break from your relentless nonsense and pick up in spring training like the players?

You know, stretch out a bit with some slight Pujols digs - "Whoa-ho, I bet you didn't know the aging player we signed 8 years ago to a 10 year contract...still has two years left!!!1!  Can you believe that?!"

And then follow up with some wind sprints - "You guys said something positive about Dipoto once!  Remember!!  REMEMBER!!!"

And then maybe play some interquad games before throwing down some real knowledge bombs like "The Angels got outbid by the Yankees for Gerrit Cole...I thought Arte was going 'all in'?!" and "Trout hasn't been to playoffs since 2014, Whah!!!!" and "Yacht fUeL!!!"

I'm just saying pace yourself...in order to be a sustainable troll you have to pick and choose your moments otherwise you won't have the energy to complain about what we didn't get after trading deadline. 

Edited by mulwin444