• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Keuchel Apologizes For Cheating

Lou

He indicated a belief that lots of teams were doing the same thing. His evidence: Lots of teams were using complicated signs in the playoffs. 

All that proves, though, is teams suspected other teams of stealing, not that those teams were doing it. I think a lot of players on the Astros were under the impression that pretty much all competitive teams were doing the same thing and they had to do it to keep up. That’s what makes Beltran and Cora particularly a problem. 

Sports fans love to hold grudges.

I still hate the Red Sox, for no good reason.

There's nowhere to hide for the Astros players. Their lives are going to suck for awhile.

For my part, if they apologize, I'll accept that.

Sometimes you do things that later you're not proud of.

12 hours ago, RendZone said:

Sincere or not, I liked that he acknowledged that they cheated. Altuve and Bregman refused to take accountability in the matter. That’s even more shameful. 

This
He just confirmed all of it.
I wanted to sign him as much as anyone, and im not glad AF we didnt.