• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Do you think Eppler will get any more pitching?

Torridd

23 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

that's why it was penciled in.  lol.  

Doc I honestly believed that Cole would sign here. I also believe that the Yankees paid too much and will regret it later. There were many here that actually penciled him in in many threads. We were all wrong and there’s nothing wrong with that. We don’t have a frontline starter which is why I thought Ryu would be a good alternative but it didn’t happen.

4 minutes ago, RendZone said:

Doc I honestly believed that Cole would sign here. I also believe that the Yankees paid too much and will regret it later. There were many here that actually penciled him in in many threads. We were all wrong and there’s nothing wrong with that. We don’t have a frontline starter which is why I thought Ryu would be a good alternative but it didn’t happen.

ok.  but you know how a pencil works.  right?  

21 minutes ago, RendZone said:

I wasn't wrong. 

If someone on here calls me an asshole I don’t think, “hey why are they so angry?”  I think, this person thinks I am an asshole, nothing more, nothing less.  I am more than capable of telling someone off on here and have it not affect my mood at all.  Just because people use colorful language doesn’t mean that person is upset, it simply means they like cursing.  I like cursing.   

6 hours ago, Stradling said:

If someone on here calls me an asshole I don’t think, “hey why are they so angry?”  I think, this person thinks I am an asshole, nothing more, nothing less.  I am more than capable of telling someone off on here and have it not affect my mood at all.  Just because people use colorful language doesn’t mean that person is upset, it simply means they like cursing.  I like cursing.   

“You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. You run into assholes all day - you’re the asshole.”