• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Do you think Eppler will get any more pitching?

Torridd

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Idk if doubling down on an argument with IP is a great idea. It's like getting completely fucking destroyed by an 800 pound silverback gorilla, like you're literally an inch away from death and you need immediate medical attention, but instead of escaping after he leaves you alone you decide you're gonna crawl your mangled-ass back over to him and jam your thumb in his butthole because it's what you do.

Sometimes you just gotta take the L. 

No he doesn’t impress me with his internet bully mentality. I really don’t care about his rebuttals or his followers. His main premise is to seek out people to bully. It’s a message board and he’s not going to intimidate me. 

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

You have now decided to jam a stick in the ear of the silverback gorilla and are actually trying to reason with it. "I'm not afraid of bullies!", you exclaim triumphantly at the 5 foot 6 hulking mass of hair, muscle, and pure male testosterone. 

Are you attracted to Inside Pitch (too)? Or just silverback gorillas (also)?

8 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

You have now decided to jam a stick in the ear of the silverback gorilla and are actually trying to reason with it. "I'm not afraid of bullies!", you exclaim triumphantly at the 5 foot 6 hulking mass of hair, muscle, and pure male testosterone. 

No it’s just so unnecessary to take any of this Angel talk so seriously that it results in any personal attacks. Baseball should be allowed to be discussed without any drama. We have zero control over the teams decisions or any of the on field performance so who gives a sh*t. What I say doesn’t change anything. What IP says doesn’t change anything either. 

20 hours ago, RendZone said:

He completely misrepresented what Arte stated about signing the right guy. Arte at the time was discussing the remote possibility that he would be willing to go over the threshold but only do so for the right guy. IP may have forgotten about this and that’s ok. He’s not perfect. 

This is what is called psychological projection.   You can no longer separate the voices in your head from the things people actually said.   It's troubling, but it's not my problem.   

Arte has made the I'm willing to spend on the right guy comment more than once.  Eppler has said it as well.  Feel free to cling to the example you need to... but you're the person here famous for misrepresenting facts.   BTW, the article you are referring was a story by Alden Gonzalez, October 5th 2015.   If you want -- I can show you where Arte Moreno has said it's never been about the threshold...

20 hours ago, RendZone said:

No he doesn’t impress me with his internet bully mentality. I really don’t care about his rebuttals or his followers. His main premise is to seek out people to bully. It’s a message board and he’s not going to intimidate me. 

LOL

Calling you out on your bullshit behavior doesn't make me a bully.    The intimidation line is cute too..   

You know what the most pathetic part about this is -- you know damn well that when you were being pushed out the door I reached out to you and said I had no interest in stifling your opinion.  You did your usual I'm sorry, I respect you, I know you're right but here you are playing the victim pretending you've been treated unfairly.   It's sad really, but I guess since this sort of fake show has worked for you in the past, you're going to back to that well once again.  

Seriously.  Get a grip. 

30 minutes ago, RendZone said:

Should we talk about your main premise?  

18 minutes ago, RendZone said:

No it’s just so unnecessary to take any of this Angel talk so seriously that it results in any personal attacks. Baseball should be allowed to be discussed without any drama. We have zero control over the teams decisions or any of the on field performance so who gives a sh*t. What I say doesn’t change anything. What IP says doesn’t change anything either. 

Physician heal thyself.   Youre the one barking in every direction like a rabid dog...    I stopped caring after Fletcher bitch-slapped you across the room with "whatever you say"

So..  Whatever you say..  

3 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Physician heal thyself.   Youre the one barking in direction like a rabid dog...    I stopped caring after Fletcher bitch-slapped you across the room with "whatever you say"

So..  Whatever you say..  

I honestly don’t care about your opinion about me or any of the others that you personally attack here on this message board. 

3 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

Physician heal thyself.   Youre the one barking in every direction like a rabid dog...    I stopped caring after Fletcher bitch-slapped you across the room with "whatever you say"

So..  Whatever you say..  

You cared what he said before that?

As an aside, if everyone muted him and he kept on posting, would it even exist? (I guess just to guests, poor peeps.)

3 hours ago, Pancake Bear said:

You cared what he said before that?

As an aside, if everyone muted him and he kept on posting, would it even exist? (I guess just to guests, poor peeps.)

I meant as far as this particular back and forth went .... but overall I liken the situation to coming outside everyday and finding your neighbor's Chihuahua has taken several tiny poops up all over the place.  It's easy to avoid and totally insignificant but still annoying it happens everyday.   And just like a Chihuahua, he'll keep barking no matter how much you ignore him. The poor thing just wants a little attention.

1 hour ago, Inside Pitch said:

I meant as far as this particular back and forth went .... but overall I liken the situation to coming outside everyday and finding your neighbor's Chihuahua has taken several tiny poops up all over the place.  It's easy to avoid and totally insignificant but still annoying it happens everyday.   And just like a Chihuahua, he'll keep barking no matter how much you ignore him. The poor thing just wants a little attention.

racist 

On 1/24/2020 at 9:26 AM, Inside Pitch said:

More spin doctoring... LOL.  Just STFU already.  

On 11/9/2019 at 10:12 PM, RendZone said:

The Yankees won’t be involved in the Cole sweepstakes. They will actually make some really smart impact trades that will improve their roster and keep them within their approved budget. The Dodgers will re-sign Ryu and possibly sign Rendon. Cole will take the Angels money. 

On 11/10/2019 at 12:35 PM, RendZone said:

Stanton is the very reason the Yankees will stay away from any new big money long term commitments. It's not that they don't want Cole, it's simply because they over committed on Stanton to perform like an MVP and he hasn't been close to that. If the Yankees are healthy in 2020, they really don't need anything. They would really just be content to see Cole out of Houston.

The Dodgers will just re-sign Ryu and maybe try to make a couple of trades. They do have some movable pieces.

On 12/5/2019 at 7:36 AM, RendZone said:

The Yankees are trying to sell Cole on the their tradition, history, marketability, postseason and championship potential. They even brought Andy Pettite to the meeting. I don’t think that the Yankees will actually make a formal offer. 

On 12/8/2019 at 12:28 PM, RendZone said:

Getting Cole out of Houston actually strengthens the Yankees without having to pay for it. The Yankees will get a cheaper SP to fit in their rotation with Severino, Tanaka, Paxton, Happ and Montgomery. 

On 12/9/2019 at 12:45 PM, RendZone said:

I’m saying that the Yankees will drop out of the running. They made an offer that they knew wouldn’t sign him. They don’t need him as bad as the Angels. They have too many movable pieces both in the majors and the minors to get another starting pitcher. They are very content that Cole is leaving Houston. They could make zero moves and still be AL favorites next season. 

And then...

On 1/2/2020 at 1:56 PM, RendZone said:

Strad it’s a sad inexcusable thing that German did but the last thing the Yankees are worried about is their pitching staff. They have Cole, Tanaka, Paxton, Severino, Happ and Montgomery. German is just an 18 game winner spare part. I think that they’ll do just fine in 2020.